TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO GIFT VOUCHERS PURCHASED OR RECEIVED IN A PROMOTION OR COMPETITION RUN BY OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH BITSA BERNARD PHOTOGRAPHY
- Vouchers are transferrable but not redeemable for cash
- A voucher may be used towards a Bitsa Bernard Photography experience of your choice unless stated otherwise
- Only one voucher may be used per session.
- Voucher must be presented to Bitsa Bernard Photography at your session.
- Voucher credit cannot be used as the required deposit on an order, it does however come off your total order.
- A date holding deposit of $50 may be required during peak periods. This deposit is held as print credit and will be deducted from your order.
- Should you decide not to purchase any products at your sharing session, the holding deposit will be refunded. You must attend a sharing session for this refund.
- Please refer to your voucher for expiry date (if applicable). An expiry date may be extended at the discretion of Bitsa Bernard Photography. Any extension of expiry date will incur a $75 booking fee to secure your shoot date.
- If you fail to attend a booked shoot and do not make contact with us prior to the scheduled shoot time, you will forfeit the value of your voucher in its entirety.
- If the session is cancelled with less than 14 days to the Session date, you will forfeit the value of your voucher in its entirety.
- Should you need to postpone your session and are unable to give more than 14 days notice, a rescheduling fee of $75 is required to secure your new date.
- All participants must sign a model release form before your shoot begins, this will be emailed with a booking confirmation for electronic signature.
- By booking a shoot with Bitsa Bernard Photography, you acknowledge, on behalf of all participants, that Bitsa Bernard Photography retain the copyright to all images created and reserve the right to use any images in marketing/promotional materials either printed or electronic, including websites and social media profiles. If you do not agree to public use, please ensure you discuss this with us.
- Bitsa Bernard Photography retain the right to enter any images in industry awards and competitions.
- Bitsa Bernard Photography normal Trading Terms and Conditions apply.
Bitsa Bernard Photography is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Bitsa Bernard Photography is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Bitsa Bernard Photography customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Company Name takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Bitsa Bernard Photography reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Vine Lane Studios
363a Glen Osmond Rd
Glen Osmond SA 5064
Phone: 0435 879 952