Another great off-leash dog walking area is the plantation part of Kuitpo Forest. Dogs just need to be kept under direct control at all times, and put on lead when near the picnic areas or if you come across wildlife. Click the photo for more pictures and to read moreRead More
Kuitpo Forest just an hour from Adelaide, makes a beautiful backdrop to Cash's pet photography session.
Side note: Did you know we offer flexible payment plans?
Most of our clients end up ordering more than they expect to. To make it a little bit easier on your wallet, we offer payment plans through PayRight.. and the best part- you can enjoy your order before it's even paid for!
Payment Plans work like this
1. Pay a 10% deposit at your ordering appointment
2. Select your pay-back period: 6 or 12 months
3. Select your payment frequency: Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly
4. Enter your details and be approved instantly
5. We order your products as soon as you're approved, and have them back to you within 4-6 weeks!
I photographed Marley first in 2017 with Amy as part of my Soulmates project. Read more about that here:
When Amy won a voucher through a Facebook competition, she decided to take the opportunity to have photos of Marley with her mum’s dog, Indi. I usually encourage dogs from seperate households to have their own photoshoot, but after a little chat I realised these two best buddies need photos together so that is what we did!Read More